Here are 10 reasons why china is the best place for your next epic adventure.
1. No place is as beautiful as Karakul Lake
2. Even the bridges are exceptional
Just look at the one in Chengyang, Guangxi!
3. And also the best spot to kick back and relax in nature
Proof: Mount Cangshan, in Dali, Yunnan.
4. Sunsets on the Great Wall of China are amazing
Oh hello heaven on Earth, a.k.a. the Gubeikou Great Wall Section.
5. It even looks good in bad weather
Look how beautiful the Longji Rice Terraces in Guangxi are, despite the fog!
6. The old buildings are damn cool
Now introducing some seriously rad architecture in Shanghai.
7. The history is old AF
These are the Terracotta Warriors, located in Xi’an. They were discovered in 1974, and date back all the way to the late third century BCE, when they were buried with the first Emperor of China to protect him in his afterlife.
8. You really need to see Yangshuo with your own eyes
What’s Yangshuo, you ask? It’s a magical place in the Guangxi province that has some of the most beautiful views in all the land – evidence above.
9. You can explore the real Avatar Mountains
You got to know these beauties in the movie Avatar. But these guys, in Zhangjiajie National Park in Hunan, are the real deal.
10. You can get lost for days in all of the old alley ways
Like these in Shaxi, Yunnan.