Every country has its own incredible natural wonders and tourism destinations, which attract thousands of visitors from different parts of the planet but among all popular tourism destinations there is only a small percentage of places, which possess incredible natural beauty.
These places may be described as stunning, incredible or even crazy as it seems that Mother Nature has spared no time and colors on creating them.
We have decided to create a top list of places, which have unique color patterns and attract tourists only with their flamboyancy. All these places should be on your bucket list and here is the list from this video presentation (please note that we have used the footages on the fair use terms & provided all the links in the credits section):
– vivid orange and green Fly Geyser in Black Rock Desert, Nevada, more here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8kLQehE5iI;
– glowing ocean water and beaches at Rangali Island, Maldives (and other places, where there is bio-luminescent phytoplankton), more here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=371LmOnB2kI;
– flamboyant Zhangye Danxia Landform in Gansu Province, China, more here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu62hwOoS8M;
– the world’s largest flower garden – Keukenhof in Netherlands;
– picturesque Arashiyama Bamboo Forest, Japan with natural sound effects, more here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rtBZio3ka0;
– reflection of the azure water in Marble Caves, General Carrera Lake, Chile, more here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUJ0i6V-jls;
– how Mother Nature turned old trash into a unique Glass Beach in California;
– vivid colors in Grand Prismatic Spring in Yellowstone National Park;
– Japanese rice paddy art: find out more here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-RxHriKPh8;
– Wisteria tunnels / Kawachi Fuji Gardens in Kitakyushu, Japan.
Please leave favorite destinations from your bucket list.
Thanks for your time!