The German cities of Cologne and Dusseldorf have one of the wildest carnivals in Europe – and a bitter rivalry. We dive into the party to compare carnivals in the Rhineland!
SUBSCRIBE for New travel videos every Tuesday!
VAGABROTHERS: We’re Marko and Alex Ayling, brothers, backpackers, and bloggers on a mission to explore the world through its people. Winners of My Destination’s global travel-video competition “The Biggest, Baddest, Bucket List” which paid us to travel the world for six months, checking off our travel bucket list and documenting the adventure on YouTube. See the full BBBTV web-series here:
SNAPCHAT & STORIE: @Vagabrothers
Want to help fund our travels? If you are going to buy something from Amazon, click on the links below before you make your purchase and we’ll get a percentage of your final sale. Cheers!
This film was made with:
– F-Stop Satori Backpack:
– Sony A7s Mirrorless Camera:
– Canon Rebel T3i DSLR Camera:
– Canon EF-S 18-200mm Zoom Lens:
– Canon Powershot S120:
– Go Pro Hero 3+:
– Go Pro Suction Cup Mount:
– Go Pro Accessory Kit:
– Promaster CX525 Tripod:
– Promaster Superlite 3-Way Head:
– SD 32GB Memory Sticks:
– Sennheiser MKE 400 Shotgun Mike:
– Zoom H1 Portable Digital Recorder:
– Joby GP3 GorillaPod:
– Pico Flex Table Dolly:
– Pelican 0915 Black SD Memory Card Protective Case: