This Cycling Through Western Germany in 2020 tour offers a great way to enjoy Dusseldorf Rath city’s(Western Germany) beautiful ambience on a sunny spring day during the coronavirus outbreak. I am starting this cycling tour in my neighbourhood close to Dusseldorf Rath Mitte Station, Dusseldorf (Western Germany), then taking a quick stroll beside the Dusseldorf Rath Mitte station rail track and then heading to the main street before going back. I hope you can relax and enjoy this short and beautiful Cycling Through Western Germany in 2020 on a sunny spring day in Dusseldorf (Rath), Western Germany, on a early evening during the coronavirus outbreak.
Feel free to give me feedback for this Cycling Through Western Germany during the coronavirus crisis in 2020 and please like and consider subscribing to my channel if you enjoy my work.
THESE VIDEOS MIGHT INTEREST YOU:
1. Empty Streets of Germany Walking Tour – Dusseldorf:
2. Empty Streets in Germany Walking Tour – Ratingen City Short Walk:
3. Dusseldorf 4K – Cloudy Day City Walk:
4. Dusseldorf International Airport Walk & SkyTrain:
5. Empty Parks of Germany – Coronavirus hits Dusseldorf Zoopark in 2020:
6. Cloudy Day City Walk – Dusseldorf Media Harbour:
7. Germany Carnival 2020 – Carnival in Dusseldorf:
8. West Germany Night Walk – Dusseldorf Old Town:
9. Düsseldorf City on a Sunny Winter Day – Different Route:
10. Düsseldorf City on a Sunny Winter Day:
11. Walk along the Rhine riverside in Dusseldorf:
12. West Germany Night Walk – Dusseldorf Test Run:
If you are curious how other parts of Western Germany look please watch one of my other videos from the playlist below:
I have also many walking videos from my previous life in Japan. Please check out my channels playlist for that:
I am using an iPhone 11 Pro for this video which shoots in 4K at 60 frames per second with High Dynamic Range enabled. To stabilize the video I am using a gimbal. For more information and short product reviews please follow the link below to my kit.
**** My YouTube Beginner Gear used in this video:
Feel free to give me feedback and please like and subscribe to my channel if you like my work.